Role: Wardrobe Design and Sales Consultant
Location: Dungannon, Tyrone
Salary: OTE £20,000 - £35,000
Our client is currently recruiting for a Full Time Wardrobe Design and Sales Consultant based at their HQ in Dungannon.
As a Sales Consultant you will help our customers create their dream sliding wardrobe, from planning to design. You will be there for them and guide them through the process. You should have a real passion for our products and a proven track record in customer service and sales.
To be considered for this position you must;
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales
- Be a highly self-motivated sales professional who possess’ a proven track record in a retail environment.
- Be an excellent communicator with passion, enthusiasm and expertise in delivering customer satisfaction.
- Be sales driven combined with a healthy attitude towards competition and a keen eye for detail and spotting potential sales opportunities.
- Be well groomed and immaculately presented/smart appearance
- A knowledge of standard PC use (Microsoft word, Excel, etc)
- Have a valid driving license and vehicle
- CAD experience would be desirable but not essential
As a Wardrobe Design and Sales Consultant you will play a crucial part in creating a unique experience for our customers, by providing full guidance on bedroom design with our customers from start to finish. We aim to provide a comprehensive design, planning and sales service to our customers.
The potential candidate must have their own transport in order to travel to the customers house for design consultations and/or measuring.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience with a basic and commission structure in place.
(Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community)