Portadown, County Armagh
Full-Time & Perm
35-40 hrs per week
Pay dependent on experience
Award winning local bar and restaurant
- Serving customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Have previous knowledge of food handling procedures
- Be able to serve a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to customers
- Cash Handling
- Key Holder responsibilities
- Be able to work in a team
- Excellent attitude, motivation & passion towards the job.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
- Have a good knowledge of the hospitality industry & understand the importance of delivering high levels of customer service.
- Have a hard working, enthusiastic & fun attitude
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community