Travel Branch Manager
Full-Time & Perm
Portadown, Co Armagh
Salary depending on experience
Award winning Clubworld Travel, is the largest independent retail travel agency in Northern Ireland, with outlets located throughout Northern Ireland.
Their multi-award winning team, ensure their clients’ holidays are exactly what they want by providing in-depth knowledge, personal recommendations and the best possible prices.
An exciting new position has a risen for a travel Branch Manager based in Portadown.
As shop manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the shop including but not exclusive too, maintaining rotas, liaising with the centre, assisting with customer enquiries, dealing with escalations, monitoring staff performance, setting KPI's and holding one to one's.
- Min 2 previous travel industry experience is required
- 2 years supervisory experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary Negotiable depending on experience
- Monthly target bonus scheme
- Tour operator incentives
- Opportunities for work related travel
- Discounted personal travel rates.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community