Full-Time & Perm
£22,000 - £25,000+ (depending on experience)
BallyKelly Group are passionate about the quality of their products and they pride themselves with the Expertise, Knowledge and entrepreneurial spirit to deliver a first class product and service to all their customers to meet and even exceed their expectations.
Ballykelly Group is 3 miles outside Banbridge, 19 mile from Newry, 16 mile from Lisburn & 10 mile from Craigavon.
- Take off quantities for tendering purposes, budget control and pre-agreement of accounts
- Prepare cost plans
- Assist in tender preparations and estimating duties as required from time to time.
- Assist Team Leader in the appointment of Subcontractors and suppliers
- Maintain accurate records to assist in preparation of valuations and cost value reconciliation sheets
- Assist in the Undertaking of cost investigations as required.
- Assist in the Measurement and agreement of subcontract accounts
- Assist in the Identification, measurement and agreement of variations
- Assist in Identification of added value opportunities within measurement and contract conditions
- Assist Measurement and agreement of Project Final Accounts
- Prepare subcontractor payments accurately in accordance with CIS requirements and VAT procedures.
- Keeping up to date with pricing matrices and inflationary impacts
- Other duties as may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business.
- Must have min 2 years SAGE experience
- Be able to display excellent time management and organisational skills
- Possess excellent knowledge of MicrosoftOffice packages and Information Technology in general
- Hold a full, valid driving licence and access to transport to carry out duties of post
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours
- Full-Time hours
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community