Trade Counter Assistant / Stores
Portadown, Co Armagh
Full-Time & Perm
- Provision of excellent customer service at the trade counter
- Plan, organise and coordinate sales and deliveries, from the trade counter and warehouse to ensure the highest level of customer service is achieved.
- Ensuring all paperwork is handled efficiently.
- Controlling costs and maximise sales opportunities and profitability.
- Merchandising within the trade counter area ensuring all products are properly stocked and presented at all times.
- Working as part of a team and promote excellent customer service within the department, ensuring all necessary procedures are followed.
- Ensuring stock is maintained at a satisfactory level and that proper ordering procedures are followed.
- Selecting goods from storage area and preparing orders for delivery
- Loading and offloading vehicles manually and with a forklift according to company’s specifications
- Maintaining good communication with Branch Manager
- General store duties and housekeeping
- Evidence of success in a previous sales role
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills Self-motivated and professional personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community