Full-Time & Perm
Company & Job Role
Foyle Gloucester based in Cinderford require a Technical Assistant. You will be responsible for influencing attitudes to adopt and impose good factory practice. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of most progressive beef processing groups in the UK and Ireland and for someone who is looking for an exciting new challenge with the scope to gain lots of experience.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy and highly performing Technical team..
- Good standard of education to GCSE equivalent or above
- Excellent organisational and communication skills bother verbally and written
- Ability to function within a team environment
- Proven ability in attention to detail, numeracy and literacy
- Ability to work to independently and own your own initiative
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software such as Excel and Word
- Willingness to undertake technical duties and cover other technical roles when required
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community