Omagh, County Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Company Bio & Role
Foyle Campsie requires a Stores Controller to be based at their Co Londonderry site. The successful candidate will be part of a busy Production Team and be prepared to work within any area of the business at the direction of Management. They will be responsible for all aspects within the Stores area ensuring all packaging, consumables, PPE and equipment is available for production when required and to monitor and control the issue of same. Reporting directly to the Stock Control Manager, they will be responsible for managing orders and re-ordering through Navision on a daily basis, processing delivery dockets and forwarding invoices to the relevant personnel. They will be responsible for the intake of deliveries, maintaining accurate records of all stock and providing good housekeeping throughout amenities and designated areas. They will be accountable for adhering to a daily work plan, maintaining high standards of housekeeping, hygiene, health & safety for self and others and have the capability to cover for the Stock Control Manager when he is not on site.
- 2 years’ experience working within a high-volume production environment.
- Ability to fulfil administration requirements of the position and must possess established IT skills with an understanding of Company computer packages e.g. Innova/Navision/Excel.
- Ability to carry out weekly, monthly and annual stock taking ensuring accurate reporting on stock levels within your remit.
- Proven satisfactory level of literacy and numeracy.
- Clean Driving licence & Business Insured Vehicle
- Previous experience working in a Stores area.
- Previous experience working within Stock Control.
- Knowledge of Stock Control System
- Ability to drive Fork Lift
(The Company reserves the right to extend the selection criteria to facilitate shortlisting.)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community