Omagh, County Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Company Bio & Role
The Foyle Food Group requires a Stores Controller to join their team at the Foyle Ingredients site in Omagh, Co. Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing Company in the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy production team and will be responsible for all aspects of the Foyle Ingredients packaging store, managing the overall stores facility and distribution operations ensuring effective utilisation of the space, support production team within the stores function, develop procedures to improve the process and create efficiencies within the stores and distribution function. They will be accountable for managing orders and intake of deliveries on a daily basis, maintaining accurate records of all stock and providing good housekeeping in designated areas, and maintaining high standards of hygiene and health and safety.
- Previous experience working in a stores, warehouse or logistics environment.
- Ability to carry out weekly, monthly and annual stock taking ensuring accurate reporting on stock levels within your area.
- Ability to fulfil administration requirements of the position and must possess established IT skills.
- Proven satisfactory level of literacy and numeracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative with flexibility towards working hours and duties.
- Able to work in a temperature controlled food processing environment.
- Good organisation and communication skills with ability in attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude with a commitment to safety.
- Physically capable to cope with manual handling tasks.
- Previous experience working in the FMCG sector.
- Forklift Licence (current/recently expired).
- Previous experience using stand on and/or manual pallet truck.
(The Company reserves the right to extend the selection criteria to facilitate shortlisting.)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community