Full-Time & Perm
Salary Depending on Experience
Our client is currently recruiting for an Experienced Store Person to look after a busy stores and yard at our site in Armagh
- Experience in a stores/warehouse environment
- Must have SAGE Experience
- Must have good knowledge of general building materials and equipment.
- UK driving licence.
- Computer literate - good knowledge of email systems and spread sheets.
- Capable of working on your own as well as within a team.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects.
- Personal time management/planning and organising your own work load/schedule
- Responsible for stock control and records.
- Organisation and delivery of materials to site.
- Goods in and out responsibilities in the stores.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping all racking and floor areas free from waste.
- Maintain company tools & equipment.
- Vehicle routine check-ups include oil levels, water, lights and tyre conditions etc. Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing other tasks as specified by the contracts manager
Salary & Hours of work
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Mon to Fri 08:00-17:00
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community