Loughgall, Co Armagh
Full-Time & Perm
Company & Job Role
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the General Manager and will be responsible for managing stocks and full order process as well as successfully communicating with clients, ensuring clients receive highest level of customer service. The role involves working closely with International Shipping team, organising export permits and international freight, booking containers and slots at cold stores, monitoring customer credit limits and resolving customer complaints with an overall aim of achieving smooth running of International Markets department.
- Experience in Export Health Certificates or EHC’s
- Previous experience working within the Trading Industry
- Proficient I.T skills
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail skills
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community