Slaughter Hall Supervisor
Foyle Melton Mowbray, based on the Six Hills Road approx. 10 miles from Melton Mowbray, Nottingham and Leicester are looking for an experienced production supervisor. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest red meat producers in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Reporting directly to the Production Manager you will have responsibility for setting up and overseeing a modern slaughter line, ensuring that customer and Company specifications are adhered to. Other duties will include staff training, overseeing safety procedures and stepping up in the Production Managers absence.
- Experienced in a Red Meat slaughter / Red Meat production environment
- Good people management skills
- A high degree of English language and literacy knowledge
- Ability to work on own initiative / pressurised working environment
- Flexible approach to working hours
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community