Showroom Sales Consultant (Bathrooms)
Full-Time & Perm
Leading Northern Ireland plumbing and heating merchant, Bassetts, has welcomed well-known plumbing and bathroom specialist, VP Jebb, to its branch line-up following the acquisition of the local Belfast business. VP Jebb has been a strong and successful business with a long and rich history the family-run business was founded in 1958 at Peters Hill in north Belfast. The team has always been committed to putting customers at the heart of everything it does and offering the very best service, making it a perfect fit for Bassetts branch network.
Due to expansion the following position is now available. The role contains aspects of administration surrounding sales, invoicing, purchase ledger, stock control and telephone answering.
- To establish customer requirements and generate a genuine interest in products.
- Provide customer with a detailed and agreed specification of their requirements and a quotation for same.
- Through established company procedures ensure all quotations are followed up and maximise all sales opportunities.
- To proactively develop new sales opportunities.
- To ensure all paperwork is handled efficiently.
- Merchandising within the showroom ensuring all products are properly stocked and presented at all times.
- To work as part of a team and promote maximum efficiency within the department, ensuring all necessary procedures are followed.
- Evidence of previous success in a sales based role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and professional personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A strong team player, self-motivated and be able to demonstrate experience of working on their own initiative
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Hours of work
- Full time position (hrs will include Saturday morning)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community