Showroom Branch Manager
Boucher Rd, Belfast
Full-Time & Perm
To achieve the branch business plan. Develop sales and maximise profitability through building successful relationships with the designated customer base and by managing branch employees to support the company strategy.
- Achieve Branch targets through exploiting the market
- Develop, motivate and manage the Branch team.
- Ensure the correct processes are in place to monitor and continuously improve customer service.
- Ensure Branch can deliver core product at agreed time and in full.
- Identify opportunities within chosen market and co-ordinate local promotions.
- Develop / Manage stock levels effectively.
- Ensure staff are knowledgeable in all Company core skills and specific job role.
- Ensure Branch can operate effectively during holidays or sickness.
- Follow company policy and procedures for all Branch matters (e.g. H&S, Business Controls, Human Resources etc.).
- Take action to safeguard all Company assets.
- Maintain administrative records
- Customer & results focused
- Market & product knowledge
- Commercially aware
- Listening & communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team leadership & people Development
- Knowledge of the business processes inc. Health & Safety and business controls
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Company Car
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community