Omagh, County Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Company Bio & Role
The Foyle Food Group requires a Shift Manager for our Retail Packing Operations in our Foyle Ingredients site in Omagh, Co. Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing Company in the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will report directly to the General Manager and Production Manager, and work closely with Supervisors, Line Leaders and Technical personnel to oversee the day-to-day running of the facility to ensure the on-time delivery of a premium product.
We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast paced, pressurised environment. Working to exacting specifications and targets, getting the best out of both people and equipment within the facility. Hours of operation are currently 6 days a week (Monday – Saturday) and the successful candidate will work 5 days out of 6, Sunday work will be operational in the future. Hours of work during standard operations are between 06.30am > 5.30pm and when evening shift is in place hours of work between 10.00am > 12.30am (Monday – Friday).
- Working knowledge of red meat products
- Effective communication skills
- A high level of conversational and written English skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- A keen eye for detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- IT literate / Lean practices
- Previous experience of co-ordinating / managing people
- Previous experience of working in a retail packing environment
(The Company reserves the right to extend the selection criteria to facilitate shortlisting.)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community