Portadown, Co Armagh
Full-Time & Perm
It’s important to understand that the Service Advisor position is not a ‘sales’ role. You’ll be the link between our customers and the workshop. From welcoming customers, you’ll ensure their smooth journey, from agreeing service or understanding repair requirements to booking in work and presenting the completed job.
Along the way, you’ll organise test drives for our technicians, liaise with our parts team, suggest additional products and services to the customer, and make sure all invoicing is shipshape. It’s all about giving BMW customers peace of mind.
You will bring us
- Proven experience in the automotive industry and in customer service.
- A good general level of education.
- Motivation with a proactive approach to customer service.
- A desire to influence the success of the services department.
- Excellent interpersonal & organisational skills.
- Strong IT Literacy.
In addition a working knowledge of Kerridge would be advantageous.
Hours of work & other benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Free Staff Parking
- Company Pension Scheme (after qualifying period)
- 30 Days Holidays (including Statutory Holidays)
Our Client Is Committed to Equality Of Opportunity And Welcomes Applications From All Sections Of The Community