Sales & Business Manager
Full Time & Perm
Located on the outskirts of Portadown, Prentice is a family owned business.
Operating from our state of the art showroom, we are seeking an ambitious and highly motivated individual to join our MINI Sales Department.
Being a selling Sales & Business Manager it will be your responsibility to manage the Sales Team to achieve targeted results and deliver an exceptional level of service to our customer base.
Managing our Sales Team is a major element of the role as is the ability to inspire and support the team to ensure sales targets are achieved /exceeded. This role will therefore ideally suit an experienced Sales or Business Manager with previous experience within the automotive industry with creative ideas and a positive attitude.
As a Sales & Business Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for building and presenting deals to the customer following qualification from the Sales Team.
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly.
- Monitoring finance performance against budget, identifying and addressing shortfalls.
- Assist the Sales Director in planning, forecasting trends and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis.
- Working with your Sales Team to coach and develop their skills to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer’s demands and needs so the customer can choose the most appropriate product for themselves.
- Monitoring performance, measuring outcomes and providing regular updates to the Sales Director.
- Stock Control.
Previous management experience gained from within the automotive industry and within a franchised dealership is essential as well as:
- Excellent relationship building, customer facing and negotiating skills.
- Proven track record in successfully coaching & developing sales teams.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage conflicting demands.
- Excellent IT skills to include MS Office and Excel.
- Honest, respectful with a strong sense of integrity.
- High levels of literacy and numeracy to include English & Math GCSE or the equivalent, grade C or above.
- A full, valid and clean UK Driving License.
- Knowledge of FCA Regulations.
In return for your skills and experience, you’ll receive a competitive salary, an invitation to join our Employee Car Option Scheme and extensive BMW Training.
Employment within Prentice Portadown is offered subject to satisfactory reference and qualification checks.
Only candidates meeting our selection criteria will be considered for interview.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community