Full-Time & Perm
Company & Job Role
The Foyle Food Group requires an Sales Administrator focused on account management to be based in the Shared Services Centre located within the Foyle Omagh site, on the outskirts of Omagh, Co Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest Red Meat processing Companies in the UK and Ireland.
Hours of work are generally 40 hrs between 0800 and 1800 – there is some overtime with the position and the successful candidate needs to be available to work occasional Saturdays during busy periods / holiday cover etc. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Sales Administration Manager.
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s (including Math’s and English) / equivalent or 3 years’ experience in account Management
- Proficient I.T skills
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative, strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under strict time pressures
- Ability to build relationships
- Flexible approach to working hours
(The above criteria may be adjusted in order to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community