Rental Vehicle Preparation & Delivery Operative
Portadown, Co Armagh
Full-Time & Permanent
The purpose of the Rental Vehicle Preparation & Delivery Operative is to deliver and collect customers and / or vehicles in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
Daily duties include:
- The loading on / off and transportation of vehicles using a flatbed truck
- Accurate completion of relevant rental documentation and thorough vehicle inspections with each customer during both the vehicle delivery and retrieval processes.
- Valeting vehicles efficiently to a high standard
- Promoting the professionalism of the rental department and dealership encouraging repeat and referral work thereby contributing to the achievement of departmental sales targets.
- Planning travel arrangements efficiently in terms of fuel consumption and time taken to ensure consumable usage is economical.
- A clean valid driver’s licence with preference given to those with Category D1 (Minibus) entitlement
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of team
- Flexible in terms of working hours
- Computer literacy
- A good geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland / Ireland
- Ability to process information accurately and efficiently.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with previous experience in a similar role and working knowledge of AutoXP computerised system or similar.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm plus every other Saturday 9.00am –1.00pm
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community