Quality Control / Technical Assistant
Full-Time & Perm
Company & Job Role
Foyle Melton Mowbray requires a Quality Control/Technical Assistant. The post will be based at their Melton site in Six Hills, Melton Mowbray. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most progressive beef processing groups in UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy Technical team. Duties will include; Conducting quality control checks including temperature and pH of beef carcases, online inspections of products ensuring compliance in accordance with customer specifications, carrying out GMP / housekeeping audits and assisting with preparation for external audits when required.
- Technical or Food Related Qualification OR proven relevant experience
- Understanding of HACCP principles
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisation skills and proven ability in attention to detail
- Competent in record keeping
- Motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate
(The above criteria may be adjusted in order to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community