Full-Time & Perm
Company & Job Role
Foyle Gloucester requires Boning Hall Operatives (Beef boning, trimming and packing) to be based at their Cinderford site. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established food processing group.
What you need to demonstrate:
- Willing to learn new skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to work in a tidy and safe manner
- Flexible approach to working hours
- A good attitude towards Health and Safety
(The above criteria may be adjusted in order to facilitate shortlisting)
Hours & Salary
- Operatives based within the Boning Hall work on a shift system based on 5-week rota, 10-hour days (excluding breaks) Monday to Friday based on 4 days per week. Start times are from 07:00 dependent on role undertaken.
- The starting wage for this role is based on National Living Wage plus premium of 50p per hour, with a skills bonus applied upon achieving required skills.
- Paid Weekly
- Subsidised canteen
- PPE Gear
- Full on the job training will be given to the successful applicants.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community