Downpatrick, Co Down
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the production function, leading an established Management team and overseeing the production. We are looking for someone with proven leadership skills, you will be accountable for motivating staff to operate safely, effectively and efficiently to produce a quality product.
To be considered for the position of a production Manager you must have the following experience…
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous FMCG Supervisor / manager experience
- Proven track record of strong leadership skills and staff motivation.
- Be target driven and able to work within set time constraints.
- Have the ability to make effective and prompt decisions within a pressurised environment.
- Excellent planning, organising and communication skills
(Our client reserve the right to adjust the criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
- Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community