Production Line Leader
Omagh, County Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Company Bio & Role
The Foyle Food Group is looking to employ a Line Leader for our Retail Packing Operations in our Foyle Ingredients site in Omagh, Co. Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing Company in the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will lead, develop and influence the shift operators to deliver the optimal contribution and achievement for the strategic plan and vison of the business, ensuring that outputs meet required standards for quality, service and cost.
Hours of operation for the role are currently Monday to Saturday (working 5 days from 6) totalling 40 hours per week between 0600 > 2000 during standard operations, when Evening Shift is in place hours of work between 1600 > 0200, with opportunities to undertake additional hours.
- Previous experience within a Team/Line Leader or supervisory role,
- Ability to work on own initiative with an eye for detail,
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment, with a can-do attitude and commitment to safety,
- Good organisation and communication skills,
- Flexibility towards working patterns.
(The Company reserves the right to expand the criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community