Glenavy, Co Antrim
Perm & Full-Time
Pay Rate - £10 to £11 p/hr
You will be required to work across a number of departments and carry out a variety of duties from receiving/tipping incoming Skips & Bulk trailers of animal by-products as well as dealing with associated paperwork and weighbridge operation along with general yard duties .
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Possess a positive attitude towards work and ‘can do attitude’.
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety.
- Flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work is essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience in a meat processing/similar and/or production environment.
- Basic computer skills for weighbridge operation and associated paperwork.
- Experience in driving items of mobile plant i.e. Loading Shovel, Forklift Truck and Manitou.
- 40-hour week split over three shift patterns: 7.00am – 3.00pm, 3.00pm – 11.00pm & 11.00pm – 7.00am
- Saturday as per Factory Rota: 7.00am – 1.00pm (or as production requires)
- Employment with a progressive, long standing, growing and innovative company.
- Excellent rates of pay depending on experience - £10.00 - £11.00 p/hr
- Full Training provided.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community