Granville Industrial estate, Dungannon.
Perm & Full-Time
You will be required to carry out a variety of duties including receiving incoming vehicles, addressing associated paperwork; department and general yard tidiness.
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team is essential.
- Positive attitude towards work and a ‘can do attitude’.
- A good appreciation for Health & Safety within the work place.
- Flexible approach to working hours and willingness to work is essential.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Physically fit to meet the demands of the role.
- Previous experience in a similar or meat processing/ production environment.
- Previous experience working in a process driven environment.
- Be able to demonstrate good knife skills.
- Previous experience in completing, checking and maintaining paperwork.
- Employment with a progressive, ever growing and innovative company.
- Excellent rates of pay depending on experience - £10.00 per/hr - £10.61 per/hr.
- Overtime rates paid after 40 hours have been worked at 1.5 and 2.0.
- Full training provided.
- Core Hours - Mon – Fri 8.00 am – 4.30 pm.
- Every third Wednesday – 12.00 noon – 8.00pm
- Every other Saturday as per the department rota: 8.00 am – 12.00 noon.
- Cover as required
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community