Fixed Term 3 month contract
37 hours per week
Pay £11.19 p/hr
To maintain a safe and appropriate leisure centre environment adhering to Health & Safety and environmental standards.
To provide high quality maintenance and ensure that a range of mechanical, technical and chemical systems are operational and serviced in order that they meet industry guidelines.
To ensure that pool and spa bath water tests are taken and recorded in accordance with Council policies, procedures and industry standards.
To contribute to the overall effective and efficient operational success of Council Leisure Centre's.
- City & Guilds Level 3 qualification within the maintenance or construction industry.
- Three years’ experience within the maintenance or construction industry.
- Ability to work as part of a team to resolve problems and issues with plant operations;
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload and multi task;
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work schedules.
- Access to a form of transport which will permit the post holder to carry out the duties of the post in full.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Hours of work:
- 37 hours per week Monday – Friday on a rota basis plus additional hours as required.
- The post holder will be required to work 1 in 3 weekends and provide cover on public holidays on a rota basis. The post holder will also be required to provide holiday, sickness cover etc. as and when required for other pools within the Council area.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community