Full-Time & Perm
Cookstown, Co Tyrone
The Keystone Group is the UK’s largest Steel Lintel manufacturer and Europe’s fastest growing Roof Window manufacturer. With a strong focus on innovation the company has grown to its present position in the marketplace by establishing a reputation for reliable supply of quality specialist products.
Reporting to the Group CFO, the Payroll Manager will be responsible for leading the Payroll department in managing a UK payroll of over 1,200 employees, comprising a number of weekly and monthly payrolls. The role will also involve overseeing the implementation of a new fully integrated Payroll and HR System.
- Leading a team of 4 to ensure payroll accuracy and legal compliance.
- Leading the implementation of the payroll modules of the new Payroll/HR System.
- Dealing with any payroll queries that arise and identify and correct any errors.
- Dealing with pension related matters and any third parties.
- Producing payroll reports and provide detailed analysis for management review.
- Developing and maintain appropriate payroll controls and ensure that the process is operated efficiently.
- Ensuring all processes are in compliance with contractual and statutory requirements.
- Ensuring all government and other statistical returns are completed on a timely and accurate manner.
- Review, identify and implement system upgrades and improvements to bring efficiency to the process.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- System implementation experience.
- Extensive payroll processing knowledge, and understanding of HMRC rules regarding PAYE, EER NI, EE NI and Pensions.
- Experience of time and attendance systems with multiple shift patterns.
- Experience of managing a team of people.
- Strong Excel skills
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community