Full-Time & Perm
5pm – 01.30am Monday to Friday
Company & Job Role
Foyle Campsie requires a Cleaning operative to be based at their Lisahally site in County Londonderry.
Reporting to the Cleaning Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the night shift cleaning as part of the hygiene team. Key responsibilities with role, include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the factory is cleaned to audit standards.
- Use of chemicals, powerhoses, cleaning equipment.
- Continuously striving to find new ways to improve efficiency and quality of cleaning processes.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by General and/or Production Manager.
- Previous experience working in a hygiene team/department.
- Knowledge of cleaning processes and equipment.
- Awareness of H&S and COSHH regulations (in house training is provided).
- Effective communication skills at all levels both internal and external.
- Must be flexible towards shift patterns and willingness to work hours outside the shift pattern (including Saturdays and Bank Holidays)
- Must be physically fit as lifting is required as part of this role.
Hours of Work & Pay
- 40 hour contract working 5pm – 01.30am Monday to Friday to include occasional weekend work
- Salary Negotiable
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community