Meat Plant Operatives
Omagh, Co Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Company & Job Role
Foyle Omagh (formerly Omagh Meats) requires Meat Plant Operatives to be based at their Omagh site in County Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of most progressive beef processing groups in Ireland and the UK.
You will be provided with training to enable you to become a fully skilled member of the team, de-boning, trimming, packing, slaughtering, operating machinery and carrying out general production work and the successful candidate will be part of a busy (department) team.
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Have a willingness to learn and develop yourself
- Effective team operator with a strong can do attitude
- Flexible approach to working hours
- A good attitude towards Health & Safety
- Have an understanding of hygiene procedures
- Ability to work in a temperature controlled food processing environment
- Excellent communication skills
Hours Of Work
Currently working Monday > Friday a new shift pattern will be implemented in June where operatives will undertake four 10 hour shifts weekly (Mon > Fri) on a rotating shift system.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community