Omagh, County Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Company Bio & Role
Foyle Ingredients requires a Fabrication / Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance Engineer. Foyle Ingredients is a Retail Packing Plant based within the Foyle Omagh site located on the outskirts of Omagh Co Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing Company in the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be part of the Foyle Ingredients Maintenance team, assisting in the day-to-day and preventative maintenance programmes.
The shifts for the day shift operations are currently 0600 > 1530 and 0800 > 1730 and when Evening Shift is in place (during Summer months) working hours between 1600 > 0200 carried out on a rotational basis, Monday to Saturday (working 5 days from 6). Totalling 45 hours per week with opportunities to undertake additional hours. Occasional preventative maintenance work on a Sunday.
- Minimum NVQ level 3 in Fabrication / Welding or alternatively Minimum NVQ level 3 Electrical Installation
- Previous experience with TIG welding equipment or previous experience with three phase electrical equipment
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ability to work in a team in a pressurised environment
- Multi-skilled and have experience in a similar role with a recognised apprenticeship
- Previous experience in a food processing environment
- Basic knowledge of PLC controlled equipment
(The Company reserves the right to extend the selection criteria to facilitate shortlisting.)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community