Role: Junior Web Developer (16hrs per week)
Cog Multimedia is a leading IT company in the Belfast/Greater Lisburn area with a wealth of experience in supporting small to medium businesses
To be considered for this position you must;
- Technical knowledge in areas such as client-side components, server-side languages, web application Frameworks and database management systems
- Experience with version control systems, and a thorough understanding of the architecture of web Applications, web security and encryption
- A logical approach to problem solving
- The ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- Experience of development methodologies (such as Agile and Waterfall)
- The ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills.
- HTML/CSS skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Responsive design skills.
- Testing and debugging skills.
- Back-end basics.
- Search engine optimization.
- Wordpress and equivalent CMS editors, plugin creation and coding , testing
Due to this continued success this Developer will be given autonomy to work across a broad range of projects (e-commerce, brochure, software, web and mobile applications) working closely with the Technical Director to learn and progress within a structured personal development plan (including full access to training materials and opportunities to integrate these skills into live projects).
Salary & Hours
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Flexible 2 days per week (16 hours)
- Temp 6 month contract, extension potential
(Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community)