Our client is a minor works building and Facilities Management contactor and is currently recruiting for a Contract Co-Ordinator based in Portadown
The role will entail the procurement of sub-contractors and materials; completing job packs for invoicing; compiling quotes; managing sub-contractors etc
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience…
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- It is essential that candidates can demonstrate competency in a range of IT packages including word & Excel
- ‘Can Do’ Attitude with good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a similar fast pace role is essential.
- Previous experience of procurement within the Construction Industry is desirable.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary negotiable depending on experience £22-25K
- Excellent benefits package
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community