IT/IS Site Administrator
Full-Time & Perm
Company Bio & Role
Foyle Food Group requires a Site IT/IS Administrator to be based at their Omagh site. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of most progressive beef processing groups in the UK and Ireland.
The successful applicant’s primary focus will be IT/IS service delivery and administration within the Foyle Food Group.
- Excellent knowledge and at least two years’ experience of site service delivery
- Excellent knowledge of Office365 /Configuration and Support.
- Good Knowledge of SharePoint online
- Good knowledge of Windows and Microsoft office suite
- Excellent fault-finding capability.
- Good Knowledge of computer hardware and setup
- Available to travel throughout the Foyle Food Group
- Clean driving licence and access to a car
- Mobile Phone Management / Configuration and Support
- Knowledge of retail production lines and food processing equipment
- Knowledge in Innova Production System / Microsoft Dynamics / ILeader
- Experience of working in a team and understanding of Food Industry & QC.
- ITIL Qualified
- Experience of IT Helpdesk software
We reserve the right to extend the criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community