IT/IS Junior Infrastructure Administrator
Full-Time & Perm
Company Bio & Role
Foyle Food Group requires an IT/IS Junior Infrastructure Administrator to be based at their Omagh site. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of most progressive beef processing groups in the UK and Ireland.
The successful applicant’s primary focus will be administration, setup, and support of IT/IS Infrastructure services within the Foyle Food Group.
- Good knowledge and experience of site service delivery
- Good knowledge of Office365 / Active Directory Maintenance, Configuration and Support.
- Good Knowledge of SharePoint online
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience and deployment of LAN/Wan Infrastructure across a Multi-site platform
- Experience of IP/VPN multi-site design and set-up
- Demonstrate knowledge of installation, configuration. Maintenance and support of Virtual environments. Support Backup solutions
- Knowledge of Cisco Series Switching / Install, Config, Manage.
- Knowledge of Firewall Management / Security / Configuration.
- Knowledge of VPN / Site to Site Configuration.
- Excellent fault finding capability.
- Available to travel throughout the Foyle Food Group
- Clean driving licence and access to a car
(The above criteria may be extended to facilitate shortlisting.)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community