International Trade Coordinator
Omagh, Co Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Company & Job Role
The Foyle Food Group requires an International Trade Coordinator to be based at our Shared Services Centre on the Foyle Omagh site, Co. Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the key Red Meat Processing Companies in the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the International Markets Manager and will be responsible for managing stocks and full order process as well as successfully communicating with clients and FFG operatives, ensuring clients receive highest level of customer service. The role involves working closely with International Shipping team, organising export permits and international freight, booking containers and slots at cold stores, monitoring customer credit limits and resolving customer complaints with an overall aim of achieving smooth running of International Markets department.
- 3rd level education qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience working within the Trading Industry
- Proficient I.T skills
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multidisciplinary teams.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Ability to work under strict time pressures
- Ability to build relationships
- Flexible approach to working hours
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community