Intake / Forklift Driver
Omagh, County Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Company Bio & Role
The Foyle Food Group is looking to employ an Intake / Forklift Operative for our Retail Packing Operations in our Foyle Ingredients site in Omagh, Co. Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing Company in the UK and Ireland.
Hours of Operation for the role are currently Monday to Saturday (working 5 days from 6) totalling 40 hours per week between 0600 > 1800 during standard operations, when Evening Shift is in place hours of work between 1600 > 0200, with opportunities to undertake additional hours.
- A valid / recently expired Counterbalance Forklift licence or Reach Truck licence
- Ability to work in a cold store environment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective team operator
- Flexible approach to working hours including weekends / early starts etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Physically capable to cope with manual handling tasks
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, with a can-do attitude and commitment to safety
(The Company reserves the right to expand the criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community