Armagh, Co Armagh
Full-Time & Permanent
Company Bio & Role
AW Control Systems Ltd is currently seeking to recruit an Installation Electrician to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a leading edge company who manufacture, install and commission electrical control systems worldwide.
The Role requires the candidate to:
- Install and test electrical control systems to a high standard on a wide range of plant and equipment in industrial environments such as Quarry Plant, Food Processing Plants, and Water & Waste Water Treatment Works
- Carry out maintenance and fault-finding services on electrical control systems
- Carry out control panel modifications to electrical control systems on client sites
- Time served electrician / electrical engineer qualified to 17th edition IEE wiring regulations with minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interface with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Positive attitude
- Willing to develop and learn new skills with on and off the job training.
- Willing to travel throughout UK , Ireland and abroad as and when required
- Ability to manage workload on a day to day basis and work independently using their own initiative with minimum supervision as and when required
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical schematics
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
- Very competitive salary available
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community