ICT Support Engineer
Full-Time & Perm
Cookstown, Co Tyrone
The Keystone Group are looking for an excellent 2nd Level person to join our team. We are seeking candidates that can increase the worth of our department and be a pleasure to work with. The successful candidate will be challenged and will be valued and will improve their technical skills.
- 2nd Line IT Technical Support Level Experience and Knowledge
- Superior Desktop and Server OS and Application knowledge
- Microsoft Applications Expert
- Cisco Switched and Wireless Networking and Firewall Experience
- Virtualisation (Compute / Network / Storage)
- iSCSIand FibreChannel NAS and SAN administration
- VPN and WAN management skills
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Microsoft RDS
- Data Protection and Disaster Recovery
- Telephony Administration
- You will have a passion and desire to develop your career in a fast paced, high performance environment.
- You will have experience of solving complex IT problems within a commercial environment.
- You will have excellent organisational and communication skills.
- You will be committed to delivering an outstanding level of customer service.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community