Human Resource Manager
Portadown, Co Armagh
£35,000-£45,000+ pa (depending on experience)
Full-Time & Perm
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced HR professional. Reporting into the Senior Management Team, you will support a client group of approximately 250 employees.
In this role you will support across, recruitment, training and generalist HR duties.
- Work closely with the leadership team to set the HR Strategy in line with business goals
- Provide HR guidance and advice to line managers on Employee Relations issues
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are kept up to date and are adhered to by the business
- Lead recruitment activity at the site ensuring that we attract the best talent into the organisation
- Liaise with external training providers to arrange specialist training
- Run company specific training and inductions
- Take responsibility for Reward and Award schemes
- All HR related administration eg. Compile contracts, offer letter, job adverts etc
- Candidates should be CIPD qualified or hold an HR related qualification.
- 4 years experience as a HR Manager role
- Worked in a company with over 50 staff
- TUPE knowledge desirable
- Experience in the logistics/transport industry would be desirable
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community