Human Resource / Health & Safety
Full-Time & Perm
Company & Job Role
The Foyle Food Group is actively seeking applications from individuals interested in pursuing a career in Human Resources and Health and Safety within the Red Meat Processing Industry – this role will be based at our Foyle Melton Mowbray site at Six Hills approx... 10 miles from Melton Mowbray, Leicester and Nottingham.
This is an exciting opportunity develop the skills and knowledge to effectively manage all aspects of Human Resources and Health & Safety in a red meat slaughter plant with one of the most progressive beef processing groups in the UK and Ireland.
This is a full-time role, with the successful applicant undertaking an 18 - month structured training and development program.
- Relevant management training that will expose you to all aspects of the business
- On-the-job training within the production environment to enable you to understand the core principles of our business. You will have exposure to all aspects of the process within a modern, busy red meat processing environment
- Coaching and mentoring of various Human Resource and Safety Management knowledge / skills
- Working within a team with real responsibilities
What you need to demonstrate:
- That you are a committed and ambitious person, with excellent communication skills and have a desire to learn
- An interest in the red meat industry is essential; our team takes a hands-on role in the business
- 3rd level education in a related discipline / 2 years relative experience
- Excellent organisational, analytical, IT and administrative skills
- A positive attitude, attention to detail and an understanding of how management adds value
- You must have a current UK driving license as you may be required to travel between sites
(The above criteria may be adjusted in order to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community