Group Technical & Compliance Manager
Omagh, Co Tyrone
Full-Time & perm
Company Bio & Role
This role will be part of the senior Group Technical Team. Reporting to the Group Operations Technical Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all Foyle Food Group sites are audit ready, supporting all sites to ensure they comply with group procedures, third party standards, customer standards and relevant legislation. Conducting internal audits at site level to ensure compliance will be an integral part of the role, coupled with being the main day to day contact for all Foyle Food Group sites. The successful candidate will work closely with production / operations managers.
- Third level qualification or recognised equivalent
- Recognised auditing qualification
- Knowledge of Quality Management systems, its procedures and policies
- Knowledge of third party, retail standards, relevant food legislation
- Experience in conducting, leading and supporting third party audits
- Working knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
- Hold a full driving licence and access to transport
- Availability to travel throughout the Foyle Food Group
- Experience as a technical manager in a food production environment
The Company reserves the right to adjust the shortlisting criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community