Full-Time & Perm
Cookstown, Co Tyrone
Mon to Fri 8am-5pm
An exciting opportunity to join the creative team at the Keystone Group.
We are looking for an experienced creative Graphic Designer to join our established marketing team.
Based in Cookstown, this role will set you at the heart of the Group’s creative output, working
for major brands within the construction industry. We need someone who can spot and develop
great ideas and deliver work that enhances the image of all our brands.
- Be a key part of the creative team, pushing the boundaries of both print and digital design.
- Transform the requirements of the brand management teams to produce powerful
- design that works across both print and digital.
- Collaborate and contribute to the creative process.
- Ensure that a high quality of creative work is upheld, maintaining consistently
- high standards for all our brands.
- The successful candidate will
- Have a proven track record of design in a creative environment.
- Have an exceptional portfolio and be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including
- InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong typographic and conceptual skills.
- A strong understanding and ability to adhere to brand guidelines where applicable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Understand the end-to-end print design and production process.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to self-manage time and multiple projects from brief to completion.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- A team player who can collaborate on multiple large projects with the ability to give
- and take feedback and direction.
- Experience working with video content / video editing.
- Experience working with web design.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community