Omagh, County Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Company Bio & Role
The Foyle Food Group requires General Operatives for our Foyle Ingredients Retail packing plant suitable for students seeking work within the summer months, located on the Foyle Omagh site, 52 Doogary Road, Omagh Co. Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing Company in the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidates will be part of a busy production team. Key responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain the effective and efficient running of the production line.
- Ensuring quality standards are met at all times.
- Providing assistance to other members of the team when available.
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by Senior Management.
We currently operate a Day and Evening Shift Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work. Totalling 40 hours per week between 0600 > 1730 on the Day Shift, and 1600 > 0200 on the Evening Shift, with opportunities to undertake additional hours. We pay operators, off all ages the UK National Living Wage, currently £8.91 with an additional premium for hours worked on Evening Shift.
- Effective team operator
- Able to work in a temperature controlled food processing environment
- Good communication skills
- A can-do attitude
(The Company reserves the right to extend the selection criteria to facilitate shortlisting.)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community