Immediate Start Available
Company & Role
Based in County Armagh, Construction Services Ireland Ltd provides fully qualified and trained staff for a range of maintenance and contracting services for both the public and private sector.
They’re a dynamic company, and we need an enthusiastic team member with a ‘can do’ attitude to assist with the delivery of a wide variety of works.
We are inviting applications from interested persons who would like to become a valued member of an established family run profitable Company to work in our Administration department to carry out a variety of administrative duties in a very busy environment:
Duties & responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Customer account management
- Customer Asset recording
- Telephone Answering
- Service Call logging & maintenance
- General Administration duties
- Grade C or higher in English and Maths at GCSE Level
- 3 A-Levels at grade C or above
- Recently graduated or have experience of working in a busy office
- Confident communication skills and telephone manner
- Can apply a high level of attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong numeracy & literary skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with a determination to succeed.
- Full driving license
Salary & Hours
- Salary negotiable based on experience
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community