Uluru Bar & Grill are now recruiting a Full Time Supervisor for our Front of House Team.
Front of House Supervisor
We are looking for a fun, energetic and enthusiastic person to join our Front of House team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day operation of the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager to ensure maintenance of high standards of quality control, hygiene and health & safety.
- Ensuring that excellent levels of service are being delivered to the customers.
- Supervising the daily management of the restaurant including setting up, cleaning duties, and end of day closing procedures.
- Flexibility to work variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- It is desirable that candidates have previous supervisory experience in a similar restaurant environment.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Ability to follow company procedures and deliver high standards.
- Flexible and adaptable to perform any other duties as required.
- Love your job – demonstrate a positive attitude all day every day.
Uluru Bar & Grill is an equal opportunities employer.