Uluru Bar & Grill are now recruiting a Full Time Manager for our Front of House Team.
Front of House Manager
We are looking for a fun, energetic and enthusiastic person for our Front of House team.
You will be responsible for:
• Daily management and performance of the restaurant.
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene and health & safety.
• Ensuring that excellent levels of service are being delivered to the customers.
• Responding to customer queries and complaints in a professional manner.
• Comply with licensing laws and other requirements.
• It is desirable that candidates have previous management experience in a similar restaurant environment.
• Ability to monitor, lead and develop staff.
• Ability to plan and organise to ensure smooth running of restaurant.
• Flexibility to work variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
• Ability to respond quickly to problems.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Honesty and reliability.
• Excellent interpersonal skills for handling staff and customers.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• Ability to follow company procedures and deliver high standards.
• Flexible and adaptable to perform any other duties as required.
• Love your job – demonstrate a positive attitude all day every day.
Uluru Bar & Grill is an equal opportunities employer.