Loughgall, Co Armagh
Full-Time & Perm
Flexible working hours
The job role includes, but is not limited to:
- Prompt, professional and effective communication with customers and internal departments, via email and phone.
- Providing quotations to customers, calculating prices from tariffs and negotiating rates within set parameters if required.
- Inputting and accepting customer Bookings via telephone/ email/ internal system
- Provide shipment tracking updates when requested
- General administration duties – including accurate filing, data input, handing paperwork to drivers
- Knowledge of freight forwarding and an understanding of rates / quotations for European Road-freight services would be an advantage.
- A basic understanding of European geography, and second European language, would also be advantageous.
- Pro-active telephone skills, with an ability to build good business relationships with customers. Ability to listen to customers and ensure that their needs and requirements are understood.
- Problem-solving skills, and be able to think outside the box and on your feet.
- Proficient IT, administration and numerical skills.
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Ability to work in a team environment, and under pressure
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community