Full-Time & Perm
Banbridge, Co Down
This job description sets out not only the duties and tasks that you will be expected to perform but also the attitude and work ethic that is expected from you.
Our business is built on the quality of our products, the quality of our service, and importantly the quality of our people, your role is central to our success.
- At least 2years previous butchery experience
- Intermediate food hygiene is desirable
- NVQ qualification in Butchery / Food Technology is desirable
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & Hours of work
- Salary depending on experience.
- The butcher role is full time 40 hours based on a 5 day working week – shop is open 6 days but everyone gets a day off.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community