Omagh, County Tyrone
Full-Time & Perm
Company Bio & Role
Foyle Omagh currently have a vacancy for an evening shift cleaners to be based at their Omagh, Co.Tyrone site. Reporting to the Cleaning Supervisor, the successful candidate will be required to carry out thorough cleaning of all departments within the factory. Working as part of a team to ensure that all current hygiene and cleaning standards are adhered to. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing plant in the UK and Ireland.
- Good Communication skills
- Awareness of Health & Safety
- Be flexible and reliable in approach to meet the demands of a busy department
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to physically demanding work
In return we offer:
- Full on the job training.
- Accreditation towards Meat Safety Certificate.
Hours of work:
4.30pm – 12.30pm Monday to Friday. Owing to the requirements of the department
additional hours may be required during busier periods as well as approx.. 1 Saturday per month
and 6 Saturdays between 1st Oct and the 31st Nov annually.
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community