Full-Time & Perm
One of Northern Irelands leading specialist architectural glazing contractors requires a General labourer to join their established team on a permanent basis. They have been established for 24 years and continues to expand throughout the UK & Ireland on a variety of contracts including retail, commercial, educational and healthcare.
The role will initially be based at the company’s current facility but in Spring 2019 will migrate to a new 40,000 sq. ft factory in Lisburn.
- Manage and Control specifications, drawings and other technical documents, ensuring accurate registration and storage within the company IT System.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Configuration Control of Design drawings and the approval process.
- Support of Development and Bid activity.
- Good understanding of IT and Design Configuration and Control Procedures.
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Experience in Viewpoint, Asite and Aconex (desirable but not essential)
- Good experience of document control preferably gained within the construction industry
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
Salary & hours of work
- £20,000 - £25,000
- 37.5 hours per week
- 30 days holidays per annum
- Free car parking
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community