Company & Job Role
Join us and you'll become part of a crew, or a team, that works together to provide the best quick service, family restaurant experience – by far. If you've visited one of our restaurants before, you’ve probably got some idea of what's involved in working here. But you might not realise the variety and scope of the role. We want every McDonald's customer to have a brilliant experience, every time they visit. That means hot food in a clean and friendly restaurant. As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
A franchised restaurant is a restaurant operated by a local business person trading under the McDonald's name. Currently over half of our restaurants in the UK are franchised but from a customer point of view there's no difference. For employees there will be minor differences between a company and a franchised restaurant.
Quite simply, you'll be working in our fast moving, high energy environment and we’re looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with customers and make them feel valued.
- Confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people.
- Friendly, courteous and helpful behaviour will come naturally to you and you’ll work well as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills such as attentive listening, face-to-face verbal communication and eye contact are a must.
- You’ll also need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards of quality and service as well as cleanliness.
- The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working both efficiently and productively is essential. Finally, your appearance should be smart and clean.
(Our client reserves the right to expand on the above criteria to facilitate shortlisting)
£ 6.00 - Age 16-17
£ 6.85 - Age 18-20
£ 8.31 - Age 21-24
£ 8.31 - Age 25 +
Our client is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community